Le Strade del Vino
The Region of Tuscany boasts a winemaking tradition established over time, given the strong passion and great experience. The wine is a real economic reality for the Tuscan, so that it is a philosophy, a way of life, a wealth to share with the tourist passionate and responsible.
In Tuscany 19 are the Roads of Wine recognized: 16 relate to wine trails, 3 are Flavors of roads that enhance regional typical products.
Carmignano is situated in the heart of Tuscany, surrounded by olive trees and forests in a renaissance.
From the Etruscans to the present, this area of Tuscany is historically famous for the breeding of lives.
- Carmignano DOCG
- Barco real DOC
- Rosato di Carmignano DOC
- Vin Santo di Carmignano DOC
- Exhibition "Divine Fragrances, 25 and May 26 - Artimino
- "Open Cellars", May 28 - Carmignano
- "Glasses under the Stars", Aug. 10 - Carmignano, Rocca
Characterized by a territory rich in history and tradition that goes with the artistic culture of Florence, world capital of the Renaissance.
The Wine Route consists of 15 municipalities well, located in the Colli Fiorentini, enriched by beautiful nature, which meets the work of secular giving rise to long stretches of vineyards and olive groves.
- DOCG and IGT from Sangiovese grapes, Cabernet, Sauvignon, black Canaiolo
- Scandicci, Lastra a Signa, Montelupo Fiorentino: Vineyards, hills and crafts of various kinds are the main attractiveness of this area.
- Florence Certosa di Galluzzo, Impruneta, Bagno a Ripoli, Fiesole: A street full of charm, vineyards, history and monuments.
- San Casciano, Certaldo, Tavernelle Val di Pesa, Barberino Val d 'Elsa, Montespertoli There will accompany the sweetness of the Florentine hills, the historical roots of artistic and literary medieval villages
- Rignano on 'Arno, San Donato, Figline, Incisa Valdarno, Reggello, Vallombrosa Abbey: A way that allows you to enjoy the beauty of the Arno Valley, rich in agricultural produce and handicrafts.
It 'the smallest area of Chianti. The territory is characterized by high hills and a more rigid than other areas Tuscan wine. You can admire the medieval villages and castles, gardens and historic roadways, all surrounded by beautiful vineyards.
- Chianti Rufina DOCG
- Vin Santo DOC
- Pontassieve, Rufina, Londa, Pelago, Dicomano
It is located in the north of Tuscany, in the Province of Massa-Carrara, at the foot of the Alps. This extends the Lunigiana, a land rich in history and medieval traditions. The territory is characterized by long stretches of sandy coastline and the peaks Apuane make this place suitable for every type of tourism.
- Heraklion DOC Colli Apuani
- Colli di Luni DOC
- Val di Magra IGT
- IGT Toscana
- Mountainous, Massa, Carrara, Fosdinovo, Pontremoli
A road wine that evokes memories away, the guardian of six DOC wines will lead to the discovery of ancient reality immersed in the heart of Maremma, appreciate the traditions of local wines and perfumes maremmani.
- Costa Ansonica of 'Argentario DOC
- Bianco di Pitigliano
- Capalbio DOC
- Morellino di Scansano DOC
- Parrina DOC
- Sovana DOC
- Capalbio, Orbetello, Monte Argentario, Isola del Giglio, Grosseto, Scansano, Magliano in Toscana, Manciano, Pitigliano, Sorano, Semproniano, Roccalbegna, Campagnatico.
It is an alternative tourist route, aimed at exploiting the DOC wines and the 'oil DOP of the territory of Lucca. An area of scattered and tourist facilities in order to spread through specific on the subject of wine, a new way of doing tourism, projected towards craft local realities.
- Colline Lucchesi DOC
- Montecarlo DOC
- Lucca, Pieve Santo Stefano, S. Gennaro, Monte Carlo, Porcari, Altopascio.
Near Pisa has this Strada del Vino, an area easily accessible surrounded by a rural area. The alternate plains to the hills rich in vegetation typical of the region. The trail winds between small farmers and small towns where you can leave groped by the typical local gastronomic specialties.
- San Miniato, Palaia, La Rotta, Piccioli
- Lajatico, Terricola, Lari
- Cenaia, Crespina, Faglia, Lorenzana, Cascina Terme, Chianti.
The area where this winds Wine Route, is the coastline of the province of Livorno and the 'Isola d' Elba.
- Bolgheri DOC
- Montescudaio DOC
- Val di Cornia DOC
- Elba DOC
- Montescudaio, Guardistallo, Casale Maritime Montecatini Val di Cecina, Bolgheri, Tuscany coast, Castagneto Calducci.
In a landscape characterized by forests, vineyards and olive groves here this road rises oil and wine: the first to be recognized by the region with all expansion 'oil and products typical PDO and PGI and organic products.
An enchanted landscape architecture will guide you from the landscape of nature reserves Padule of Fucecchio Barco Reale and the spa town of Kendal.
- DOCG Chianti Montalbano
- White Valdinievole DOC
- Vin Santo of Valdinievole
- White Empolese DOC
- Carmignano DOC
- Vin Ruspe DOC
- Barco Reale DOC
- Vin Santo di Carmignano DOC
- Vinci, Capraia, Limit, Cerreto Guidi, Fremont, Monsummano, Serravalle Pistoiese, Huddersfield, Lamporecchio, Carmignano.
The road of Wine Montecucco between the Maremma el'Amiata, crosses and joins eight municipalities in a territory made up of hills, mountains and plains. An area that offers different flavors in a rich landscape of vines in a remote peasant
- Campagnatico, Monteantico, Pari, Cinigiano, Arcidosso, Castel del Piano, Roccalbegna, Montenero, Segginao.
This particular Strada del Vino winds' s hills of 'Alta Maremma landscape, a landscape that summarizes all the characteristics of Tuscany: rough, wild, rich in history and culture. E 'in this environment that has developed over the years a unique food and wine tourism throughout the region, with the participation of thousands of tourists all year round.
- Red reserves
- Vin santo
- Vin Santo Occhio di Pernice
- Massa Marittima, Monterotondo Marine, Follonica, Castiglione della Pescaia, Ethel, Scarlino, Roccastrada.
Montespertoli rises near Florence, in a position equidistant from Pisa, Siena, Volterra and San Gimignano. The territory is characterized by wide Colin and ridges, where there are long stretches of vineyards, olive groves and forests that surround small medieval villages and ancient castles.
- Montespertoli Chianti DOCG
- DOCG Chianti Colli Fiorentini
- Vin santo
- S. Donato to Livizzano, Ortimino, Lungagnana, S. Just a Monte Albino, Lucardo, Gigliola, Montespertoli, Bacchus.
Pearl called'500, Montepulciano is a small town post between 'Orcia and the channel master della Chiana, where are such ancient testimonies highlight: the Temple of San Biagio, the town hall of Michelozzo, the palace of the Capitano del Popolo Sangallo and the Duomo.
- Vino Nobile DOCG
- Red Montepulciano
- Montepulciano, Cervognano, Gracciano, Valiano.
A 200 kilometer path that winds between wineries and points of rest through the Tuscan countryside, including vineyards, hills, olive trees.
- DOCG Chianti Colli Aretini
- Vin Santo dei Colli Aretini Eye Pernice DOC
- Valdichiana DOC
- Cortona DOC
- Pietraviva DOC
San Gimignano, located on the northern side of hills that descend the Val d'Elsa, is home to the renowned Association of Wine Route Vernaccia Di San Gimignano, which aggregates settanza operators around the world of agriculture and tourism: wine farms, farmhouses, restaurants, wine shops and more.
Immersed in a typically medieval, you can taste the flavors of this wonderful land surrounded by the scents of vineyards surrounding the area sangimignanese.
- Vernaccia di San Gimignano
- DOCG Chianti Colli Senesi
- San Gimignano Rosso DOC
- Toscano IGT
Located in a varied landscape of Tuscany, marked a valley surrounded by sunny vineyards, olive groves and lush rolling hills, this valley so rich in culture and beautiful scenery was recently declared UNESCO heritage.
You will find a generous nature and small medieval villages covering castles, abbeys and churches to watch cypresses.
- Orcia DOC
- Vin Santo